Birth-control- U.K - What pill do I try next?!:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : U.K - What pill do I try next?!



Hello. Looking for some advice on the combined contraceptive pill. For context, I’m 19 and have been on 5 different pills since the age of 14 (4 combined pills + 1 mini pill) I have really painful periods and suspected endometriosis.

I have tried Rigevidon, Millinette (higher dose), Gedarel (higher dose), Yasmin and most recently, Desogestrel which is a mini pill, this was prescribed by a consultant gynaecologist but did not work for me as I constantly bled for 4 months.

I have had issues with all of the other combined pills that I’ve tried such as extreme mood swings, complete loss of libido, more painful & longer periods, etc

I want to try a new combined contraceptive pill but have no idea on which one. I do not want to try any other methods of contraception such as the IUD or implant.

My GP seems to be pretty useless when discussing this topic as she is unsure of which pill to prescribe me.

I just feel very lost.

Any advice & recommendations are welcomed! :)

submitted by /u/ggzz22
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...