Birth-control- I hate birth control:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : I hate birth control



i've had my arm implant since May 2021, I still bleed lightly every day and sometimes it'll pause for a week but then I'll bleed for weeks on end again. this is after being on pills for 6 months and it destroyed me at the time. I didn't bleed at all which was amazing, but my face broke out in cystic acne and I had headaches often. also when I got off the pill to get the implant, I finally got a period, and it was the most brutal, excruciating cramps ever and I bled so much.

also I'm underweight and my implant sort of bulges out and it makes me nauseous to see or feel it. it's literally so noticeable.

ugh and I don't have a doctor or anything. I just want a hysterectomy. I want the whole ass thing to be ripped out. birth control is so fucking annoying and angering

submitted by /u/littlecowbigheart
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...