Birth-control- Weird discharge after iud (warning gross body stuff):fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Weird discharge after iud (warning gross body stuff)



I’m gonna be talking about weird changes in discharge after I got my iud so kinda gross, skip if you get grossed out by that stuff

So I was told my discharge would be pink after an iud. I got my iud about three weeks ago, and two weeks in went back into the doctors office so she could check how the placement was. She said it was perfect, no issues, and I wasn’t in pain. However, now three weeks in, I’m having pressure and pain (not cramping) in my pelvic area and for the past week my discharge has been really weird. Pink most of the time, opaque, a lot of discharge (especially when I use the restroom) but maybe I only notice it now cuz it has color, and the most worrying thing is that it’s really thick and has small chunks in it (ew). No bad or unusual smell. I’ve had a yeast infection before and I definitely don’t have one again because no discomfort like that. I’m calling my doctor on my lunch break. The pain is a lot milder than this morning but it hurts more when I use the bathroom. I’m not sure if I’m being paranoid or not because just a week ago she said it was perfect, but I’d really like an ultrasound for it.

Anyone have a similar experience, mainly with the change in discharge?

submitted by /u/DesignatedDoser
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...