Birth-control- Weight gain after stopping birth control??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Weight gain after stopping birth control??



Help! Can anyone give me any advice? I stopped taking birth control almost a month ago and I just started gaining weight out of nowhere. I haven’t changed anything in my diet and I’ve gained 15 pounds since stopping. I went from 140lbs to 160lbs in a few weeks. It’s making me depressed and I have no idea what to do. I’ve read other posts on here and online where people are going through the same thing, but I haven’t seen any updates.. does the weight eventually come off? Is it my hormones not knowing wtf to do? I was on birth control since I was 15 (due to heavy bleeding) and I’m 33 now. I really don’t want to go back on the pill, so I’m hoping someone can tell me it eventually stops and my body will go back to normal.

submitted by /u/fl0raaa
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...