Birth-control- Stopping the Pill-Improvement?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Stopping the Pill-Improvement?



Hello! I am 28 have been taking oral Birth Control since I was 19.

I’ve had severe anxiety for as long as I can remember (3 years old) and I’m a DV survivor which lead to a C-PTSD diagnosis. I find since I was 19 my mental health took a turn for the worst and I honestly feel that my birth control is the reason my C-PTSD symptoms are so severe/uncontrollable. I have also experienced symptoms similar to PMDD ever since I began taking the pill. I have had my birth control adjusted 3 times and I’m in therapy regularly. I work very very hard for my mental health and have done everything I can but I can’t help but think it’s my pill.

Soon, I will be able to stop taking the pill! And I’m hoping I’ll see some changes. So I’m curious what your experiences has been when stopping oral birth control.

Have you had similar experiences? Has your mental health improved after getting off the pill? Have you noticed ANY changes after stopping the pill?

submitted by /u/lexypls
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...