Birth-control- Testing Ovulation For Birth Control:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Testing Ovulation For Birth Control



my partner and I have been exclusively using condoms and not risking without them at all. I'm very educated about safe sex. that being said, I personally do not want to go on any hormonal birth control. I've heard about people using basal temperature and ovulation testing strips to avoid pregnancy and I'd like to know from people if that actually works. I won't be using it as the only form of birth control but I'd just like to know if it really works when the pull out method is also added to that.

submitted by /u/mattebabygirl
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...