Birth-control- Been taking birth control for 10 years and all of a sudden experiencing intense anxiety/insomnia:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Been taking birth control for 10 years and all of a sudden experiencing intense anxiety/insomnia



I have been taking the combo pill Larissia since I was 17 years old (I originally started for acne). I’m 27 now, and I have never known my body off birth control.

I feel like for the majority of the time I have been taking this pill, it has been just fine. All of a sudden (around 6 months ago) I started to feel really intense anxiety. It has been so bad it prevents me from sleeping due to a racing heart.

I don’t really get stressed out easily so I’m thinking it could be the hormonal bc. I saw my doctor and she prescribed me a sleeping pill, however I don’t want to depend on it.

Has anyone experienced this after years of being on the pill? Did you switch to a non-hormonal option? I am seriously considering getting off hormonal birth control. I feel like I’m going crazy.

submitted by /u/Regular_Environment7
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...