Birth-control- condom broke while on (yaz) placebo pill. had diarrhea during the second week of may.:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : condom broke while on (yaz) placebo pill. had diarrhea during the second week of may.



hello.

i've been taking my birth control pills (yaz) since september of last year; i never missed a pill and i made sure to set an alarm 5-15 mins before my schedule of taking my bcp (10:00 pm). also, i made it a habit to conduct a pregnancy test 2-3 weeks every time i'll have sex with my partner just to ease my anxiety.

anyway, the thing is i just had sexual intercourse with my partner yesterday and it was during my second or third yaz placebo pill. we used a condom as well, but it got ripped. im not really that anxious on that aspect since i know to myself im diligent when it comes to taking the pill; however, what i am worrying about is that during the second week of may, i experienced (severe) diarrhea / liquid stools. i've read in reputable sources as well as my packet leaflet that severe diarrhea could affect the efficacy of the pill.

although i'll be taking a pt two and three weeks from now, i would like to know whether there is a high chance that my bcp's efficacy got affected and that the chances of getting pregnant is high since my partner's condom broke.

thank you.

submitted by /u/ninjaeam
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...