Birth-control- How long does it take for period to lighten on birth control pill?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : How long does it take for period to lighten on birth control pill?



I’m taking Hailey Fe 1/20 21 active 7 placebo and I finally got to my first placebo week. I was prescribed because of menorrhagia or heavy menstrual bleeding. The issue is, my “period” is basically the same. I’m so pissed off, my friends say they have incredibly light periods or barely spotting. I’ve taken it at the same time every day. Will I end up just having my normal flow every month and is birth control just not going to work for me? I’m not taking it for contraception at all.

submitted by /u/frummagio
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...