Birth-control- Sex drive on nexplanon vs mini pill?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Sex drive on nexplanon vs mini pill?



I’ve been taking a 0.35 dose mini pill for some months now. I haven’t noticed any bad side effects. My periods are irregular sometimes, but I don’t care about that cause I’m not bleeding all the time. I want to switch to nexplanon because I don’t take it at the exact same time every day. I usually take it late at night (between 11pm-2am). This isn’t an issue for me now cause I’m not having sex. But I want to prepare for the future so nexplanon looks like a good option. I don’t want to take combination pills because they give me headaches and reduce my sex drive more. But I’m concerned that nexplanon will lower my sex drive. For those of you who switched from the mini pill to nexplanon, how did it affect your sex drive?

submitted by /u/politicsnerd66
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...