Birth-control- Kyleena inserted 7 months ago - now having bad period??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Kyleena inserted 7 months ago - now having bad period??



Hi guys! I got my kyleena inserted early October - the first month after insertion was HELL! Worst cramps of my life and constant bleeding. Luckily it all stopped after that first month and all I get when my period comes is light spotting for a few days.

12 days ago I got my "period" early after already having my usual spotting a few weeks prior. This is been the worst period I've had since the IUD - it honestly feels like how my period was without the IUD i.e. medium flow & cramping. The crazy thing is it's been going on for almost two weeks.

Has anyone had a similar issue? I went to my gyno and my strings are there at the same length they were after insertion. I'm getting an ultrasound in a few days but just need to know if anyone has had a similar issue? I'll get some pain on my left or right sides in what I imagine is my ovaries.

All this to say I'll be getting this figured out by the pros but would love to know if anyone else has experienced this?

submitted by /u/Dlorizio
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...