Birth-control- Starting Birth Control - worries -LDR - side effects:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Starting Birth Control - worries -LDR - side effects



Hey y'all,😊 I am not sure if this is the right place but I am super lost..

(First: I know that everybody is reacting differently and that I can't compare others' reactions 100% to what mine will look like)😇😇

I'm really conflicted on if I should take it or not and already talked over 1h with my GYN about this issue too.

I am 23 and have never been on birth control. My GYN recommended that I should start it since the pain is literally killing me and there is a high chance that I have endometriosis. I've read sooo many horror stories and also heard from friends that the first 6 months are horrible with many side effects. I think I want to start it (bc of the pain) but here comes the problem:

In about 70 days I will see my LD boyfriend for the first time (we have been together for over 1 year) and I would probably have my period before I leave to go see him (without BC). So far so good.

But.. I am so worried that I will have intermenstrual bleedings for the whole time or during my time with him if I would start birth control next month. Just the possibility of that stresses me out! I just want to have the option to get intimate with him (I wouldn't feel comfortable with it on my period or some kind of bleeding) since we waited so long to see each other and I am worried that If I start taking birth control that I wouldn't have this option anymore. My GYN said that many women experience bleedings especially in the first 3 months and that I should decide if I want to start now or when I am back home. Even though it would be good to take in terms of contraception.

I really don't know what to do.. On the one hand, if everything goes well I wouldn't have to worry about period pain starting next month and even are safer concerning contraception. And I could even "decide" not to get my period (to help the pain). On the other side if I experience bleedings I could lose the option to be intimate with my Bf..and all the other side effects could change a lot for me (acne, weight, mood swings,..) in the next months..

What are your experiences? and what would you recommend to me or what do you think I should do??

TLDR: Should I start birth control now or wait until I am back home after seeing my LD Bf for the first time? I am super worried about intermenstrual bleeding and loosing the option to be intimate with him..

submitted by /u/GreenAppleTurnedRed
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...