Birth-control- Plan B mood swings/excessive rage?!:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Plan B mood swings/excessive rage?!



Hello! I took Plan B One Step four days ago, about an hour after a condom broke. Aside from some mild cramping the next day, I haven't had any noticeable side effects. However, as of last night (3 days after taking it) I am eating everything in sight and as of today (4 days after), I am emotional as hell. My boyfriend just gave me a vague response as to when we're hanging out this weekend, and I almost ripped his head off. Like palpable, seeing red, feel it in my chest anger. Luckily I was able to put my phone down and seethe to myself until it subsided like two hours later but now I'm thinking, whoah- that's extremely dramatic for a mild annoyance. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before. My normal response would be annoyance and a mild twinge of "why is he dodging me?" not muscle clenching rage.

Mind you, I am taking a medication (tegretol for seizures) that makes Plan B and other hormonal birth controls less effective. So I don't know if that makes a difference. I also can't stop eating, like RAVENOUS hunger.

But has anyone else experienced such extreme mood swings? I'm reading from unofficial sources that it can cause mood swings, but like holy. Anyone else experience this? Can I blame this on the Plan B...? :/

Tl/dr; I took Plan B four days ago, and just had the worst bout of rage I've ever felt in my life over something very small. Very unlike me and I'm wondering if it falls under the expected range of "mood swing". I have also been eating everything in sight.

submitted by /u/Unlucky-Passion1820
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...