Birth-control- Breakthrough Bleeding?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Breakthrough Bleeding?



This morning I started getting breakthrough bleeding. I went to Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee and I dranked it. At around 1, I started bleeding more(it also went from light pink/brown to a dark red).

It’s a mix of discharge and between a little to medium amount when I wipe. I didn’t get any blood on my pad but still.

I’ve been taking the pill(Seasonique) for around a week and a half. I also took it before my period this month, so is it possible that this is my “period”?

I’m kinda stressed so please tell me what’s going on. The blood is like medium dark red, so not like the blood you can get on your heavy days but also not bright red.

submitted by /u/AshTheAwkwardPeep
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...