Birth-control- Can I add the patch without getting my nexplanon removed?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Can I add the patch without getting my nexplanon removed?



I’ve been googling trying to find an answer but I’m not sure what to do.

In light of recent events I want to change my birth control to something I’m more happy with, my nexplanon is getting old so I planned to get it removed and start the patch. I just moved from texas and I’m not sure if my insurance works here so I was prepared to pay out of pocket. Problem is, I called them to make an appointment and the nearest location that will remove my nexplanon is 3 hours away. I can’t make that drive and no one else near here will remove it for me.

Is it possible for me to just start the patch while still having the nexplanon in my arm? It’s rather old but still within the time frame so I don’t know if something bad will happen or if that’s something I can do? I don’t drive so there’s no way I can go that far to get mine removed

submitted by /u/LilGooseEgg
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...