Birth-control- Higher estrogen - more side effects?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Higher estrogen - more side effects?



Hi,

I'm kinda fed up with the few breakthrough bleedings and spotting that occured since I've been taking the pill.

Both pills I've been taking contained 0.02 EE. I'm thinking about switching to a higher dose.

I found online:

"Signs of too low estrogen dose contain breakthrough bleedings, spottings, irritability, low libido, vagina dryness, sweating"

Is this correct? I think I've hear before that the higher estrogen dose, the more likely side effects are to occur and that's why until now I was just trying to bear with those spottings because I didn't want more side effects to occur. I thought those mentiones above were related to higher estrogen doses, such as 0.03.

submitted by /u/lieseraph
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...