Birth-control- P-pill help!! Cramps and new pill:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : P-pill help!! Cramps and new pill



Hi im 15 and i use p-pills for my period cramps and heavy bleedings. Ive used loette and microgynon. Both was the same no pain but bleeding constantly. I bleed the whole time using both of them. My mom which is a doctor got me cerazette. Ive taken it for 4 days i think. Yesterday period cramps started coming and heavy bleeding. (Like i would have on a normal period) ik my body needs to get used to the tab. But i have a summer job, and it’s horrible painful with the cramps. My mom is in a whole different country and she will be there for a week. I wanted to switch back to microgyng. But the receipt was on my mom and they wouldn’t give me and my dad any microgyng. But they could give me desirett. I cant switch to a new tab again. Do i contine on cerazette? I cant get hold on microgyng. This is painful, i hate it. (The reason my mom wanted to switch to cerazette was to try and see if it would stop my bleedings)

submitted by /u/HalboAngel
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...