Birth-control- Hormonal IUD - spotting after a year of no bleeding:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Hormonal IUD - spotting after a year of no bleeding



Ok so I got an IUD last summer so a year ago, and I immediately stopped having periods. I’ve had postcoital bleeding a couple times since then, but for the most part no bleeding.

For the last week, I’ve been having spotting (pink/brown discharge), but…

  • no other symptoms like itching burning smells that would indicate common infections.
  • I’ve gotten 3 negative pregnancy tests (though last week, my boobs were a little tender and I was having some nausea)
  • I had a full STD panel 6 months ago and I’ve been in a monogamous relationship for 7 months, so probably not that
  • I just checked my IUD strings and still feel them

I have been a lot more anxious and I guess stressed than usual. I also have been diagnosed with low-risk HPV. I’m trying to convince myself it’s just one of those things, but it is SO weird to me.

Has anyone else had something similar? It’s like period symptoms, but I haven’t had one in a year; but also pregnancy symptoms and I’ve taken 3 or 4 pregnancy tests in the last week.

submitted by /u/illbethemooniguess
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...