Birth-control- Patch problems? Or just me overreacting?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Patch problems? Or just me overreacting?



I’ve tried many different forms of bc. The pill, the shot, IUD; I honestly think every method other than the nuvaring. The last method I tried was the implant and it made me gain 25 lbs and I felt so out of control that I decided I was gonna be off birth control until I felt comfortable again. After around 2 years of being off birth control I decided maybe it was time again. The patch was always the one that worked best for me so I decided to just jump back on board. Life isn’t going great for most people right now, myself included, but my mental health is going down hill faster than a train with no breaks. I’m really trying to figure out if the patch has anything to do with it or if life is just kicking my ass that hard. Does anyone have any tips? Is this just coincidence? I’ve never taken this long of a break from bc before and I’ve never felt this way when on the patch. It was my go to for about three years before I (idiotically) decided to switch up a good thing and try some different forms of bc.

submitted by /u/capt_tyin_knots
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...