Birth-control- First month on the nexplanon implant:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : First month on the nexplanon implant



So in the last week of June I (18F) got the nexplanon implant, mainly to help my heavy periods but also because I’m starting to have frequent sex (with my boyfriend 18M) and want to be extra safe on the pregnancy end. First things first, I only had non painful bruising on the area, no swelling, bleeding or pain. Since then, I had 2 weeks with no period and now i’m on my third week of having a period. It’s very light, spotting if anything. But it’s been nonstop- no pain, no side effects that i am aware of but the bleeding won’t stop. It’s beginning to frustrate me as i’m about to go on holiday and also because it’s been nonstop for three weeks now.

My friend got the implant last year and had 2 days of spotting and has had nothing since. I don’t know anyone else who is on this type of BC.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with the implant and what happened after the lengthy bleeding?

submitted by /u/evelynwasstolen
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...