Birth-control- POP/Norithindrone side effects:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : POP/Norithindrone side effects



Hey everyone! I just started norithindrone, the Mylan generic about a month ago, I'm on my last week of the pills. This is the week that I am supposed to get my period, and it came about two/three days early with a lot of spotting which was dark brown and thick. Today it is basically a full blown period, mostly bright red with darker clots, with cramps and all. For like the week leading up to it, I had sore boobs, too. My question is, did anyone else on norithindrone get your period pretty regularly? Or will mine eventually stop after a few months of taking? Is this a real period or just a withdrawal bleed like with the combo pill? I used to be on the combo pill, but had to stop BC altogether for a while. Then when I got represcribed online, they suggested the POP because of migraines. When I was on the combo pill, this was the week I usually got my period. Just curious of others experiences!

submitted by /u/1999rc
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...