Birth-control- I keep bleeding 10 days into my birth control pack:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : I keep bleeding 10 days into my birth control pack



Is m on Slynd. I am on my third pack. I have noticed that 10 days into the second pack and now my third pack, I start bleeding. It’s more than spotting, I can use a tampon and there are clots. For both of the months I noticed the 10 days into it I started bleeding, and they aren’t the placebo pills. I tend to bleed UNTIL the placebo pills and when I’m done them, the bleeding stops until I’m 10 days into the pack again.

What could be this cause? Is this because I am three months into my birth control?

submitted by /u/randomaccount9009
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...