Birth-control- I took an ella what does it mean to resume my pills after five days?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : I took an ella what does it mean to resume my pills after five days?



I just recently started birth control pills, and today was supposed to be my seventh day on it making it effective but I had sex last night on the sixth day like a few hours ago. He didn’t come inside or at all because he kept pulling out, but I kept reading about how precum can make you pregnant and I got paranoid so I took the ella contraceptive because I got really scared. It says to resume my form of birth control after 5 days? But do I resume the same pack? which has a six pills gone already - which would have me restarting or “resuming” on week 1s Saturday pill and into week 2?? Do I open a new pack?? I’m so confused and can’t stop crying. I already took the ella and I keep thinking what if I wasn’t pregnant and I just ruined the whole routine I built taking my pill and now IM GONNA HAVE TO STTART FROM WEEK 2 ?! I’m not even sure what that means resume after 5 days. I feel like I’m already messing things up my first time taking these pills I just feel like such a fuc up and I don’t know what to do can someone please explain

submitted by /u/alcoholicgrandaddy
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...