Birth-control- Finally having a normal period sucks:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Finally having a normal period sucks



I recently started birth control due to my period being really irregular not having a period for 8 months, when I did have a period back then cramps didn't really exist in my life but now that I'm having a period every month it started giving me cramps. And Jesus Christ it hit me hard, I'm currently on my period at the moment and yesterday had the dreaded horrible period cramps. At first I thought it was a UTI, but it doesn't have anything that makes it a UTI except for when I forget that I have to pee and it hit me, but when I had gotten up I experienced the worse pain. At the time someone was in the bathroom so I had to wait and that was horrible to the point I had to go back to my room and hit for a moment till I realized the person in the bathroom wasn't going to be out in time so I had to go pee outside and the entire time I thought I was going to pass out from pain walking to the front door, and when I was done I thought I was going to stop hurting... NOPE! I continued to be in pain till my little pee brain thought maybe I should take some midol and so I did and it took two hours to kick in, and then we're the longest two hours in my life. I'm also just scared that this is going to happen every time now... So yea...

submitted by /u/rinyyuto
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...