Birth-control- Nearly daily headaches since starting the pill?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Nearly daily headaches since starting the pill?



Needing some advice here. About a year and a half ago I was advised by my doctor to discontinue my generic yaz that I was on for 6 years due to some health issues. During that time my weight skyrocketed - from about 125 or 130 pounds to a high of 156. I had been diagnosed with pcos years prior but I believe my birth control was controlling the symptoms such as weight gain, acne, and unwanted hair. All of these symptoms got really bad when I got off birth control.

Two months ago I decided to start taking birth control again, and my doctor prescribed me Vestura which is the same chemical makeup as Yaz. However since then I have had a headache nearly every day. I’m really low on energy as well.

I honestly loved not taking birth control for that year and a half but my Pcos symptoms have gotten impossible to manage without it. I’ve been trying to lose that 20 pound weight gain for the last year, and nothing has helped. I’ve been working with a personal trainer and my weight did not budge. In the last 2 months that I’ve been back on BC I’ve dropped 5 lbs without changing my diet, and I’ve actually been exercising less due to a hectic work schedule.

Feeling at a loss in regards of what to do- the headaches and low energy really suck, but I really need to manage my PCOS symptoms. I’m also really scared to try other pills because I’m terrified they will give me acne.

Any advice would be so appreciated.

submitted by /u/KitKat595
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...