Birth-control- Taking the pill to skip my period but I get it twice a month now:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Taking the pill to skip my period but I get it twice a month now



I have been taking Mono Linyah for 3 months now, I take it at 9 am every day. I have the Copper IUD and it caused excruciating pain and heavy bleeding so I decided to take the pill to hopefully skip my periods. I got a 4 day period with limited bleeding and pain on August 5th and then started bleeding again today, so only 18 days apart. This time it is more painful and my PH has been messed up for a few days now. I have also had consistent breakthrough bleeding since starting the pill. I have been skipping the sugar pills.

Should I be concerned about this? Has anyone experienced this and then their period started skipping or at least became regular again after a certain amount of time? I have enjoyed that my hormonal acne has cleared up and how I had a few months without pain, so I would like Mono Linyah to work for me even if I have to wait it out a little longer. I am in an awkward spot where I am waiting to start a new job so I don't have insurance for another few weeks and can't see a doctor.

submitted by /u/swootmansnarker
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...