Birth-control- Birth control pills + iud:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Birth control pills + iud



Hey guys! I currently have an IUD. It’s the Kyleena and since I am experiencing cramping, irregular periods and etc. I was prescribed birth control pills (Mili brand) I expressed my concerns using both but was told by my gynecologist that I should be fine and I don’t need to take them every day just twice a week or whenever I’m about to start my period. I kind of feel like my concerns were dismissed and my gynecologist was being a bit vague, and I was wondering if any of you ladies have used these types of birth control? Or have had an iud while on the pill? If so what was your experience and what you recommend it?

submitted by /u/Wonderful-Strain-436
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...