Birth-control- My experience 2 weeks after IUD removal:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : My experience 2 weeks after IUD removal



Background info: 20 years old, on IUD for 4-5 years. Had one put in on 2018ish, migrated out after ~1 year, put back in the same day, never the same after that. Got a cyst, horrible depression, constant yeast infections and bloating after 2 years in. Cramps all month. Removed two weeks ago.

Symptoms since removal:

  1. bloating

  2. nausea, especially for the first week. Had to make myself vomit a couple times. Low appetite as well. Not sure if there is a change in sugar cravings but i’ll update.

  3. Definitely feel like i’m gaining weight. It might be from a calorie surplus, but I definitely feel like I look larger. However, i also stopped lifting 🥹 from the depression and anxiety leading up to the removal

  4. My boobs look fucking massive. I’m already heavy chested, they look even bigger now. No pain but they feel firmer

  5. No sex drive, harder to orgasm

  6. Hair is fine, seems it’s growing faster though

  7. Acne but most likely stress related and I’m barely drinking water so :/

  8. No random cramps or pain when i’m laying on my stomach moving around

  9. spotted for the first two days, i still haven’t gotten my period

  10. Mood swings that make me consider suic*de, but end within 4-5 hours

  11. can’t sleep or too tired

Looked up signs of high estrogen and it fits me almost perfectly!

submitted by /u/lilcheesyricecakez
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...