Birth-control- Pre-cum may have gotten in my girlfriends vagina, she is on BC but took plan B because we were both scared. Is she pregnant? Will she be okay?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Pre-cum may have gotten in my girlfriends vagina, she is on BC but took plan B because we were both scared. Is she pregnant? Will she be okay?



So almost 3 weeks ago my girlfriend and I had sex. I did not finish inside her nor was I close to finishing but as I pulled out, I noticed the condom rose up my shaft but not near the tip. Because of how wet she was it might’ve moved the condom a bit, it looked like a bit of her liquid got in the condom. Which worried both of us because that means pre cum may have gotten inside her. She is on BC since fall 2021 and has been taking it consistently and on time. But because of how scared we were she wanted to take the Plan B just to be safe. Now, she feels her period coming and has gotten hints and is currently taking her placebo pills (the green one). Are we overreacting?

submitted by /u/CartographerNext886
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...