Birth-control- The Fifth Vital Sign:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : The Fifth Vital Sign



Hey everyone, I'm reading (well, listening to the author-narrated audiobook) The Fifth Vital Sign by Lisa Hendrickson-Jack and just finished Chapter 9. Friends, when I tell you this book had me SOBBING, I mean tears streaming down my face and gripping the steering wheel kind of crying. I just feel so betrayed by the pharmaceutical industry and NEVER would have taken HCs if I'd known the risks to my health and wellbeing. I'm not here to debate the ethics of HCs, I believe it's your personal choice, but I'm just so upset I was never told and feel blatantly lied to.

Has anyone out here read The Fifth Vital Sign and feel the same way? How do you deal with the anxiety of having taken something you never gave informed consent to for over a decade?? I had my IUD removed over a month ago and love re-learning my natural cycles as they slowly return, but hate to think of the damage I caused to my body by putting it there in the first place.

Sorry if this is vague, I don't want to upset anyone or start a fight by putting the scary facts on here. I can go into more details of what is upsetting me if anyone is listening.

Thanks, sorry for the rant. Advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/Decent_Interview_535
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...