Birth-control- New pill. Skipped placebo. Still bleeding:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : New pill. Skipped placebo. Still bleeding



TL;DR: breakthrough bleeding ever since starting new pill for a month. Skipped placebo and I’m now 4 days in new pack with full blown period. Could/should I do a placebo week now or continue this pack and hopes my bleeding stops?

Okay I know this is discussed a lot on this sub so this is more of a rant than a question, but advice would be appreciated especially if you have gone through something similar.

I was taking Junel for about two years and went off of it for a year because I was not sexually active. During my time on Junel I frequently skipped my placebo week because I didn’t want a period. I had no issues with Junel at all even in the beginning. My cycle was regular, my skin was clear, I didn’t gain weight. I loved it!

Flash foreword to one month ago: I wanted to get back on it so I had an telehealth appointment with planned parenthood and requested Junel and was told I would be put on that. I was given Larin instead which from my research it’s the same? It’s possible it’s a difference in my insurance or pharmacy that I was given Larin? Anyway, I have been spotting constantly since starting it. I started about two weeks after my last period as I was instructed to do and from that day on I was spotting. Because of this, I skipped the placebo week and went straight into the next pack. Now I’m fully bleeding and I’m so over it!

I know this is just my body getting adjusted to hormones and I probably shouldn’t have skipped the placebo week the very first pack because it seems that having a withdrawal bleed tends to stop breakthrough bleeding? I considered taking the placebo week now as I’m only four days in the new pack, but idk if that’s how it work or if I will still be protected or if it will mess up my cycle even more.

submitted by /u/Wonderful_Ruin5226
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...