Birth-control- Has anyone experienced worsened anxiety after starting/changing the pill?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Has anyone experienced worsened anxiety after starting/changing the pill?



Has anyone had worsened anxiety symptoms or any other mental health related side effects after changing/starting birth control?

I’ve been on the pill for 10 years but only recently started skipping my placebo week and starting my new pack instead. This is only my first month doing this, and I expected a weird adjustment period but not the constant anxiety. I feel like I’m on the edge of a sobbing panic attack at any moment. Nothing in my life has changed except this, so I don’t think my environment has anything to do with it.

submitted by /u/moodlemon
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...