Birth-control- BC Pill Help:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : BC Pill Help



I started taking Junel FE 7 weeks ago. I started bleeding pretty heavy at the beginning of the 2nd week. I have skipped the sugar pill weeks as the goal is to eventually skip my period. I haven't stopped bleeding since that second week. Started out pretty intense and is now like a light flow day. Is there anything I can do to get it to stop? Switch types of BC pill, need something stronger? Messaged my Dr and she said it can be normal. Stop taking it altogether? I am going on vacation with my husband in 3 weeks and would very much ike to not be constantly bleeding at that point. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!!

submitted by /u/quikstitcher
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...