Birth-control- Research in women experiencing buying abortion pill online:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Research in women experiencing buying abortion pill online



Hello everybody,

My name is Cristina Bosco and I am a Phd student in Informatics at the University of Indiana, Bloomington. Together with my advisor (Dr Patrick Shih), I am conducting a research on the experience of women buying abortion pills online from pharmacies online.

The goal of my research is to understand women’s experience with these new types of services and the barriers encountered during the purchase. We are interested in both people who have purchased the abortion pills online without prescription but also we are interested in those who attempted to do it but never completed the transaction. If I will be conducting interviews with people living in the US who fall into these two categories. Participants will be compensated for their participation with an Amazon gift card of 20 dollars for an hour of interview and 10 for 30 minutes. If you want to participate or if you wish to learn more about this study, don’t hesitate to contact me either via reddit or via email cribosco@iu.edu

Thank you a lot for your help!

submitted by /u/kikiarrivestoreddit
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...