Birth-control- Should I be concerned about pregnancy here??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Should I be concerned about pregnancy here??



This morning my bf and I had sex with a condom and I’m on birth control the min pill with 3hr windows so yes we should be protected but here’s my three issues.

1.I took my pill 2.5 hrs late the day of and my 3hr windows are stressed as important

  1. The semen didn’t collect all at the end or the reservoir instead is collected kinda to the side idk if anyone spilled out but it didn’t look like it

  2. My fertile window starts tomorrow and my specific pill doesn’t always suppress ovulation

submitted by /u/AlwaysThrowAway27
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...