Birth-control- took plan b during period:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : took plan b during period



and i regret it๐Ÿ˜” i let my boyfriend do it in me multiple times during my period and at first i was very sure i was okay (i get my periods every 2 months so i ovulate late) but my overthinking got to me and i took a plan b a day later. i know i wouldve been fine without it so now im upset at myself because now im coming up on day 14 of bleeding and having weird aches and cramps down there. and dont even get me started on the nausea and fatigue. i know its a huge dose of hormones but i have never felt these aches before (they dont feel like usual cramps) and am contemplating seeing my gynecologist.

submitted by /u/saiilor_mars
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...