Birth-control- Has levonorgestrel IMPROVED anyone’s mood?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Has levonorgestrel IMPROVED anyone’s mood?



I really struggle 2/4 weeks of the month. The two weeks between ovulation and the start of my period are pure misery. When my period starts, I feel great.

So I decided to try an IUD. I have never had any form of birth control before. My one experience was when I took a plan B pill this summer. The day after, my mood was amazing. So much clarity and hopefulness. I also didn’t notice any negative side effects.

I’m trying to alleviate my anxiety and fear over getting the IUD next week by considering the possibility that I might actually react well to the IUD, but all I can really find are horribly negative experiences, or talking about the insertion. I’m really scared about the insertion but I’m more scared of potential side effects.

Anyway, anyone else experienced anything like this?

submitted by /u/toss37472834
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...