Birth-control- help lol:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : help lol



so probably a year ago now at this point i just randomly stopped taking my BC pills cold turkey. i think i had missed like 2 or 3 days and it stressed me out so badly that i just gave up. for context i’m 18 and live with my dad and the pills would be delivered every few months in bulk. i never told my parents that i had stopped taking them and the pills kept being delivered so now i’ve had these unopened packs of BC for many many months now and i’ve been off of them for even longer. i truly have no idea what to do. i’ve heard such horrible things about the BC pills which makes me want to try something else. i haven’t don’t any research yet i figured i’d ask some fellow ladies here for advice first! i’m not even sure if it’s safe to start taking these pills again since they’re old now.

submitted by /u/luvlydove
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...