Birth-control- Mid cycle cramps??:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Mid cycle cramps??



So I’m on the combo pill (Marvelon 28) and according to flow I’m on day 17 of my cycle (in which my “period” will start in 12 days) I know that it’s ridiculous to think I even have a cycle but why am I cramping? I’m just about done my pack and I think I’m about 2 or 3 days ahead because I had missed one pill and accidentally took another pill when I didn’t need to. I’m thinking of skipping my placebo week this pack because I’m just anxious about not getting in the “full 21 pills”.

But is it normal to even get pms symptoms 2 weeks before my period? I know that on combo pills you don’t ovulate even tho my other period app says that today is my “ovulation day” which is completely false. I’m just having a bit of anxiety about it

Plus I feel like I’m wet down there when I’m not and def not sexually arroused rn

submitted by /u/astarr_123
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...