Birth-control- Is working out making my flow lighter?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is working out making my flow lighter?



I have the Paragard and have had really heavy periods and cramps with it the whole time I've had it.

I've recently started working out. I'm talking in the past week or so? This is the lightest period I've had in years. I'm a little confused. I'm still having clots but they're much smaller. I'm not leaking through a super plus pad every hour or so. I know exercise can lighten a flow, but within 3 days? I didn't think it was possible.

Is there something going on or can my flow go from extreme to light just because of a week of moving my body appropriately?

submitted by /u/finn_derry
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...