Birth-control- Is this possible? help pls:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Is this possible? help pls



Is this possible? help pls

Can you ovulate like 3 days after period ? My period lasted for 7 days and we had sex on 5th day of my period. The 6th and 7th day of my period the blood was super light and the flow is light too meaning it's ending. Is it possible that if we had sex on the 5th day of my period I might ovulate 3 days after period/ 5 days after sex. I also had vaginal discharge 3 days after period it was white and sticky kind of watery. Could that be a sign of ovulation or just might be related to my period because it just ended ? The discharge continued for 6 days and it all had white creamy discharge with kind of watery (?) and on day 6 I had light spotting and it occured for 7 days. It went from light spotting to light-mid bleeding ( i wouldnt call it spotting anymore because a bit of more blood was added. ) Could this be sign of pregnancy like implantation bleeding ? Note that I also have irregular period.

submitted by /u/Confident-Gap-5740
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...