Birth-control- IUD/pregnancy test:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : IUD/pregnancy test



I got the copper IUD in March and have been having sex without condoms with my boyfriend since around May and he usually finishes inside me. I use Clue to track my symptoms and periods a little bit. My last period ended on the 6th of last month and I’ve been having some symptoms of a period (tender breasts, spotting, a little cramping) but still no period. It’s been regular since I got the IUD and usually I only spot the day before it starts not over the course of a few days.

We have sex pretty regularly so I can’t pinpoint a date to test from. The only thing I can think of is that I was pretty sick the last week and a half with a bad cold/flu. Maybe that threw it off? I kind of felt my strings today when I checked and I definitely felt them a few days ago so I don’t think that’s the issue but ig I don’t know for sure. Should I test/when? I know the IUD is pretty effective but I do have tests just in case for my own personal paranoia lol I just don’t know when to start overthinking it iyk what I mean.

submitted by /u/cherriesbabe
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...