Birth-control- my withdrawal bleeding is heavier than my period has ever been:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : my withdrawal bleeding is heavier than my period has ever been



my stomach hurt for days before I was done with my pill pack, I was breakthrough bleeding for 5 days with immense abdominal pain. I was directed by my physician to continuously take my birth control without breaks but this is my first time taking birth control. So this is my first time having my withdrawal bleeding and i’m freaked out.

When I stopped taking the pills at the end of the pack so I could start withdrawal bleeding (my doctor told me to take a week off so the breakthrough bleeding could stop) it has been extremely heavy. TMI but for the last 3 days i’m waking up in blood soaked pants and bed, I’m bleeding through everything, tons of large clots, changing my S+ tampon every 3 hrs. and i’m not someone who has heavy periods. I’m on birth control for protection against pregnancy instead of getting on for heavier periods so i’m really debating if even being on birth control is worth it rn if this is how my periods are gonna start being.

i’m taking junel fe 1/20

Did anyone else experience this? Should I just go see my doctor?

submitted by /u/taebeliever
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...