Birth-control- i’m getting tired of my nexplanon:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : i’m getting tired of my nexplanon



i have been having the longest and the most heaviest periods with painful everyday cramps after a year i’ve had my nexplanon. i tried the evening primrose oil pills but it didn’t help. i’m on the mini pill as well with my nexplanon to help with cramping and bleeding and it hasn’t helped at all. i’m worried how my body would react after i get it removed so that’s why i’ve been putting off getting it removed but i honestly don’t know. i’m not sure if i should get it removed at this point or get on a combo pill with my nexplanon. any advice?

submitted by /u/thrrowwwawayyyyy
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...