Birth-control- New side effects as Nexplanon comes up on removal day?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : New side effects as Nexplanon comes up on removal day?



I'm coming up on the end of thus Nexplanon's life cycle. And I have no idea how to proceed.

The last four months, I keep getting really bad yeast infections. Like. I get one almost EVERY single month. Blood in urine, pain, etc. And the doctor has confirmed it's a yeast infection.

I'm super careful to prevent yeast infections. Before this recurring episode, I hadn't had a yeast infection in five years. I've done all the doctors suggestions. I even started wearing underwear again after the first one. My partner went through treatment, just in case he was passing it back to me. And because of the persistence, I'm worried this is a new side effect of my Nexplanon.

The 40 pound weight gain I could tolerate. But I'm not sure I could live with another three years of Nexplanon if it means constant yeast infections.

I've tried talking to the doctors and they keep brushing me off. So I just want to know... has anyone else has dealt with this? What did you do to fix it? Did you keep you Nexplanon or move to something else (and what did you change to)?

submitted by /u/Effective_Solai
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...