Birth-control- Copper/Paragard IUD Insertion Experience:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Copper/Paragard IUD Insertion Experience



Just got done about an hour ago. Really was not bad at all!! I am 22 and have never had kids. No numbing or anything, just took 600mg of Advil 30min before. The insertion process was uncomfortable/weird feeling, but not painful and was really quick. I usually am pretty sensitive with medical stuff and feel typically nauseous/lightheaded/anxious, but it wasn’t bad enough to get like that! I just took some deep breaths. It would be helpful to know what processes they take beforehand just so you’re prepared (they will do a pelvic exam, insert the speculum, sterilize your cervix with cotton swabs, measure your uterus, and insert iud.) The uncomfortable/weird parts was the measuring and inserting part but both were maybe 2min total and very doable. I felt an unsual, deep, pretty intense cramp in my abdomen when they went into the cervix for those last two parts, which is the most scary thing to anticipate, but it wasn’t different than bad period cramps really. Please, please, please don’t freak yourself out. I don’t want to invalidate anyone’s negative experiences but they are just so common on this subreddit! For me, it was totally manageable <3333 Now it’s just the cramps after.. 🤪

submitted by /u/toastmalone69
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...