Birth-control- Kyleena IUD users advice?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Kyleena IUD users advice?



Before getting Kyleena, I had skyla for three years. I didn’t notice on skyla any side effects or my sex drive affected but I’m on my last year or less with Kyleena. I feel like my sex drive is so low and my depression & anxiety has been at an all time high despite my personal life. I know stress can be a big factor as well but I don’t see myself getting aroused and it feels like I have to force myself to want to have sex with my partner. Even by myself I don’t masturbate. My partner has shared how he’s insecure that i don’t have desires to have sex like how he does and I don’t know what to do. I feel that this is starting to affect our relationship. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/RightFeature
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...