Birth-control- On a scale of 1 to the stupidest thing ever, where do you rank relying on ovulation tests?:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : On a scale of 1 to the stupidest thing ever, where do you rank relying on ovulation tests?



I cannot take hormones for reasons I won’t get into. I had a non hormonal IUD for a year and I couldn’t deal with it. Condoms give me UTIs. So I’m down to relying on ovulation tracking.

Im financially and location wise able to get an abortion if I were to become pregnant. However this obviously isn’t ideal.

Is it stupid of me to rely on ovulation tests? If it means anything, I’m extremely regular, my positive ovulation tests are like clock work, they’re every 30 days.

submitted by /u/hoboken_girl
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...