Birth-control- Random light brown bleeding/discharge, gedarel 30/150:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Random light brown bleeding/discharge, gedarel 30/150



So, over the last few days I've had sudden light brown bleeding that has been on and off and the last two days I've had abit of brown clumpy textured discharge. I've also felt just rubbish in general and had a slight ache in my stomach area. I was wondering whether anyone else has experienced this on the pill? I went to the GP today and a urine sample test for infection and pregnancy has been ruled out for now but something doesn't feel quite right. I've got a speculum test next week to see what's going on but my moods have all been all over the place, I'm achey, tired, and yeah, not quite sure why I keep bleeding lightly. I've got one more pill left in my back before I can have my seven day break.

submitted by /u/Amberisbored_
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...