Birth-control- Breakouts from Diane 35-possibly switching:fCare

What birth control options are available?



Barrier methods. Examples include male and female condoms, as well as the diaphragm, cervical cap and contraceptive sponge. Short-acting hormonal methods. ... Long-acting hormonal methods. ... Sterilization. ... Spermicide or vaginal gel. ... Fertility awareness methods.




My experience : Breakouts from Diane 35-possibly switching



I have been on Diane 35 for 6 months and my skin is horrendous, worse then when I wasn’t on it. I had a GP appointment last week and she would like me to switch to Alesse 28 because the hormone dosage is a lot lower and she believes my body should be able to tolerate the hormones better. I’m 34, Female and very petite. I’m really nervous to switch as I’m afraid the shift in my hormones will wreak more havoc on my skin and I’m not sure if I can mentally deal with that. Does anyone have experience with Diane 35 causing acne? Did your acne improve once you got off or switched birth control pills? Also is anyone currently on Alesse? What have your experiences been?

Thank you!!

submitted by /u/ExcuseChance9846
[link] [comments]
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Please ...
Don't enter span link...